PHN Webinar Series - Bedside to Boardroom - Developing Physician Leaders
Cincinnati, OH - August, 2018 - Evidence shows health care works best when physicians have leadership roles.
According to U.S. News & World Report, 5 of the top 6
hospitals in 2014 - 2015 are physician led. Research shows
that Quality measures improve 25% - 33% in institutions led by
physicians. And engaged physicians are 26% more productive
than their less engaged counterparts, resulting in an additional
$460,000 on average in patient revenue per physician per
Join 5 esteemed C-Suite physician executives as they discuss their experience and success engaging and developing future physician leaders.
You will learn:
- How to start a Physician Leadership Program
- Key Ways to Enhance an Existing Physician Leadership Program
- 3 Characteristics to look for when Identifying Potential Physician Leaders
- 4 Strategies to Engage Potential Physician Leaders
- Best Practices to Earn and Sustain Longer Term Commitments